Making men want you isn’t a difficult thing if you know enough to hit the right spots which will boost important issues. A good mixture of being yourself and understanding what men want is really the only trick to becoming quite popular with the gents and finding yourself in the midst of many romantic offers.
Learning how to be irresistible is a simple matter of knowing your strengths, avoiding your weaknesses and focusing on the things men most want when dating chemistry strikes. By reviewing these issues which were found to be the top priority traits men look for you may improve your chances of being more attractive to men.
One of the first things most men look at is physical attractiveness, but this doesn’t mean you have to be a supermodel to get his attention. Remember that part of physical attraction has to do with attitude and style, not just physical beauty. By sculpting yourself into an attractive and charismatic person you will come across in just the right way to lure in the men.
By learning how to attract men, or improve the intensity with which men find you attractive may be as simply as adjusting your attitude or changing a few choice items in your wardrobe. Follow these dating help rules to boost your irresistibility:
- Independent: Always be a little out of his reach, until you’re certain that he’s locked in. Men don’t like clingy, so keep your independence showing.
- Secure: Be bold enough to show that you’re confident. Remember, he’d be lucky to have you. Desperation is like dating poison, always make him aware that you’re cool either way.
- Amusing: Look like you’re having fun. Smiles and laughter are a great way to draw in a guy. This will show him you’re fun and have a good sense of humor.
- Glowing: Being well groomed, but not overly done is a great mix for catching the eye of a guy. Show him that you’re the best to date because you know how to balance being sexy with being carefree.
- Approachable: Show that you’re easy going by allowing your interactions to reflect this mood. Be polite with others and friendly in demeanor so that he feels welcome to talk to you.
- Genuine: Piling on too much makeup or dressing inappropriately for the scene can send signals that you are a little on the false side. Be irresistible by showing off the real you in all of your best highlights without sprucing yourself up to the point of the unrecognizable.
Moving on to the mental part of attraction you have already covered some of the initial basics by luring him in with what he can see from a distance. Once you begin talking you need to show him with body language and vocabulary that you are well worth his efforts.
Whether you’re talking face to face or chatting within an online dating community you can show him some very important traits which men find extremely enticing:
- Equal Vocals: Let him talk and add to the conversation, even choose some topics. Men adore women who don’t dominate the conversation and go 100 mph with topics that they have little interest in.
- Be Open: Don’t dismiss something about his interests just because the subject isn’t one of your top ten. Be open to showing him that you can muster up enthusiasm for new things and show him how flexible you are.
- Off Limit Ex: Old boyfriends and husbands are off limits. Even if you’re trying to boost his ego by telling how much more attractive he is than your ex, this is bad territory, stay away or proceed at your own risk.
- Friendly: As old a recommendation as it might be, good manners can win a heart. Rude is currently one trend that men are not much in favor of and while it’s good to show him you can be playful and take a joke, being out and out disrespectful is no way to win him over.
- Flirty: Showing him that you find him attractive is a great thing to slip into the conversation, even if only in subtlest of ways. Men love knowing that they are desired and this can greatly improve his wanting you more.
Try incorporating these styles into your own normal dating strategy and see if you can improve your standing with the male population. Knowing how to attract the right men can be fun and easy if you can carefully match the best parts of yourself with what men are looking for.